Developments in the tech industry are changing the way we work and live every day. As a result of these rapid changes, the tech workforce is evolving at a significant rate. As leaders in tech staffing, we’re vigilantly monitoring these trends and developments to provide unique insight on the IT workforce evolution and help you prepare for it. Request your copy here.
Our 2015 Salary Guide for Tech Professionals offers the most up-to-date salary data for IT jobs, as well as the latest descriptions for these evolving positions. Features of the 2015 Salary Guide include:
- Intelligent and Accurate Salary Figures: The latest, most accurate salary data for today’s most critical IT professionals so you can have more informed salary discussions and make the most competitive offers.
- More Than Base Salaries: Our salary data is broken out by company size (small, medium and large), base salary (low, high and average) and total cash compensation (low, high and average).
- Market-Specific IT Salaries: We provide variance calculators for nearly 70 major metro markets throughout the country, allowing you to more accurately define salaries for the IT talent in your area.
- Industry Insights: Our front-row seat to the tech workforce evolution allows us to present projections for how the industry will change in the near future and what you can do to succeed in this dynamic environment.
As part of our mission to help you prepare for the evolution of the tech workforce, we’ll be featuring blogs with detailed observations and insight in the coming weeks. Some of the topics include:
- Sourcing in-demand job titles
- Women in IT
- Ensuring a cultural fit
- Hiring Veterans
- and more!
Evolve With the Tech Workforce
The IT workforce is evolving – and your workforce needs to keep up. Our 2015 Salary Guide for Tech Professionals features the latest salary figures, job descriptions and industry insights you need to attract and retain today’s (and tomorrow’s) top IT talent. Request your free copy here.