Feel like avoiding the late night, long lines, and crazy mad dash of Black Friday bargain shopping? We absolutely don’t blame you. If you’re not keen to venture out into the meatspace to battle through hordes of wild shoppers in order to grab the best holiday tech deals around, then holding off until Cyber Monday is where it’s at! Here are five of the best sites to score sweet tech deals on and around December 2nd without ever having to leave the comfort of your computer chair.
5 Sites to Check out on Cyber Monday
1) Amazon.com – Not content to run online mega sales for just one day, Amazon.com has a full string of daily deals that kick off on Cyber Monday and run until the end of the week. Computers, hardware, and gadgetry are all biggies on the site, so be on the lookout for special sale items on the dedicated page.
2) BestBuy.com – A haven for tech geeks of all stripes, BestBuy.com is prepped to deliver a gear-heavy blast of Cyber Monday goodness with virtual doorbusters and sales. Watch out though, these sales are competitive, so grab them early while the getting is good!
3) Target.com – If you’re looking to get a slight jump on the Cyber Monday sales, Target.com kicks off its Cyber Week sale a day early on December 1st. Daily mega deals and ongoing sales extend to its massive electronics section, making it a wise choice for tech hunters looking for a steal.
4) Newegg.com -Welcome to Nerdvana! Newegg.com is packed to the gills with hardware and tech for the discerning computer enthusiast. The site’s “Early Black Friday” sale promotions are already looking red hot, and last year’s Cyber Monday deals were massive. Tune in and be prepared to save!
5) Walmart.com – It’s hard to beat some of the crazy price cuts Walmart.com is offering on TVs and assorted electronics this holiday season. Mega sales are ongoing, but the retailer’s Cyber Monday specials are shaping up to be big.
Know of any other sites with excellent Cyber Monday deals? We encourage you to add your contributions to the comments below!